PSYCHOTHERAPY - HYPNOTHERAPY - COUNSELLING - MEDIATION
Whether you are concerned about being isolated to prevent the spread of coronavirus, suffering from the effects of military service, loss of mateship, childhood abuse, struggling with ageing or just not feeling up to the challenges of daily life, we are there to help you find your way back.
- Counselling & Psychotherapy
- We offer private and confidential Psychotherapy and Counselling services to help people in dealing with a wide range of personal and social issues, including depression, relationships, marriage, family conflict, communication, parenting, teenagers, separation, grief & loss, self harm, stress management and anger management.
- Graeme Senior is a qualified Clinical Psychotherapist with post graduate training in Hypnotherapy which he uses as an adjunct to other psychotherapeutic clinical modalities. Hypnotherapy is used in a clinical setting along with Cognitive Based Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) to help people overcome unwanted habits. These habits may include: smoking, drinking, gambling, nail biting, hair pulling, picking, scratching, head nodding, twitching, teeth grinding, offensive behaviours and negative comments that may offend other people.You may even be aware that you are doing those things but seemed unable to stop yourself. The habit may have been present for many years or in some cases lifelong and you have simply laboured along with the belief that it could not be changed. You may even have been given medications to help you cope with the situation that might even have had unwanted side effects.
- Employee Assistance Program
- We partner with leading Australian and International Employee Assistance Program (EAP) providers to reduce employee risks by providing confidential, solution-focused counselling to employees and their families. The aim is to improve productivity in the workplace by reducing the incidence of absenteeism and the affects of stress, presenteeism, anxiety, depression and other symptoms that negatively impact the working environment and place pressure on people in their working life.
- We provide a mediation service that facilitates the resolution of issues between two people or organisations by an independent and neutral person, ensuring that the mediation remains confidential and voluntary, and the welfare of both parties is taken into account.
- Organisation Consulting
- A workplace must operate smoothly and efficiently in order to foster success. In businesses where employees are happy and healthy, quality of life is a priority and the organisational infrastructure is strong. Conflicts, when they arise, receive swift and effective resolution.
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- We’re are a disability service provider for people who are accessing individualised therapy supports through the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) using state-of-the-art Video Counselling technology. We believe that counselling support for a person living with a disability is a very important component for greater well being.